You all know how much I love easy recipes and this one delivers! It hits my "salty" craving with minimal carbs & fats like you'd find in normal chips. Plus you're getting the benefits of fiber & protein.
Spicy Roasted Chickpeas
Makes 4 servings
What You'll Need:
1 15.5 ounce can chickpeas (aka garbanzo beans)
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
What To Do:
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F and line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas then pat dry. Place in a bowl.
- Add oil, salt, and pepper to chickpeas and mix well. Spread them on baking sheet in one layer.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Remove pan, shake around to ensure that the chickpeas brown evenly, and return to oven for another 15 minutes until brown and crunchy.
Enjoy warm or at room temperature! What are your go to snacks? Share with me below!